Duncan successfully manages over 200 residential properties and the department has expanded into house lettings service as well.
Duncan has a range of experience in residential property management.
- Day to day managing of properties liaising between clients & tenants.
- Resolving tenant issues & disputes.
- Liaising with clients ranging to one off landlords to portfolio landlords with 80+ properties.
- Carrying out annual property inspections & advising clients of the property condition as well as any outstanding compliance/ health & safety issues that require addressing.
- Advising clients of changing legislation & regulations within the Private rented sector at both National & Local Government levels.
- Helping clients identify & minimize legal risk.
- Arranging various forms of Risk Assessments, gas inspections & electrical inspections and implementing any recommended remedial works.
- Negotiating and agreeing rent reviews.
- Drawing up tenancy Agreements, Section 21 Notice, Section 8 Notices, Section 13 Notices and Section 48 Notices.
- Drawing up Refurbishment Specifications & overseeing refurbishments from the start to finish, liaising with contractors & checking their progress.
- Managing properties Nationwide & dealing with sub agents where required, ensuring clients best interests at all times.