3 July 2017
SHW is pleased to announce the opening of its new office in Bromley, Kent.
The firm is a major presence in the commercial property market across London and the South East, and the opening of the new office in Bromley enables the firm to greatly improve its service offering across Kent, South East London and the Thames Gateway.
SHW offer a range of more than 30 services to offer the area including:
• Business Space Agency (office / industrial / retail)
• Development Consultancy
• Landlord & Tenant
• Commercial & Residential Property Management
• Building Surveying
• Town Planning
• Business Rates Advice
• Leasehold Enfranchisement
Recent instructions in the Bromley / Kent area include:
• Currently marketing 23,000 sq ft of first class office space at Hanover Place, Ravensbourne Road/High Street, Bromley
• Appointed by Subway® to advise on the acquisition of multiple units for franchisees across the whole of Kent
• Business Rates advice for a major legal firm in Bromley
• Retained Estates Surveyors for Sundridge Park Golf Club
• Multiple Lease Renewals on offices at Lygon House, London Road, Bromley for a private Landlord
• Acting on behalf of a major fund on renewals of Industrial/warehouse units at Mark Way, Swanley
• Currently overseeing large external works contract for private clients in Bromley
• Currently marketing 14,000 sq ft of industrial / warehouse at Mark Way, Swanley for CBRE Global Investors
• Managing agent at Axiom Business Park, Ashford, Kent
Partner David Marcelline, who will be heading up the new office said: "Not only is Bromley the biggest borough in London in terms of area, but we also consider its property profile and demographics ideal for a firm with our in-depth knowledge of the region. We look forward to delivering excellent levels of service to a range of new clients very soon."
Richard Plant, Head of SHW's South London, Surrey & Kent Region said: "I am delighted we now have an office in Kent to support and our valued clients in Kent."
Managing Partner Martin Clark said: "This is a natural extension of our geographical reach - we have been acting for people on property in Kent for many years. The move is led by demand from our clients for the professional SHW service in their area. The new Kent office will enable a faster, sharper service for which we are renowned."
0203 763 7570