During his career Peter has dealt with a wide range of properties throughout the country advising on valuations, rent reviews, rating, leasehold enfranchisement and compulsory purchase.
His specialisms are
- The healthcare property sector dealing with medical centres, surgeries, clinics and pharmacies.
- Educational and Charity sector including schools and academies
He advises on capital and rental values and negotiates rent reviews and acts as an Expert Witness in these sectors and his recent instructions have included
- Acting for an educational charity on a rent review of a substantial and complex property in Croydon and submitting reports to an Independent expert .
- Valuation of a large Academy school in Surrey for accounting purposes
- Providing valuation advice in respect of a GP surgery in North Kent relating to a partnership dispute.
- Acting for an institutional landlord on rent reviews of two large purpose built medical centres in London
Although retired from the Partnership of SHW Peter is still actively involved in day to day surveying work and changing regulations and professional requirements.