The second edition of ‘SHOWCASE’ – a compilation of stories about recent significant work carried out on behalf of clients by our practice area experts has just been released.
Covering many aspects of the firm’s work, this 16-page issue includes case studies and narrative focus on:
- A significant acquisition for a new Gatwick logistics park
- Our work as a market leader in Chinatown
- Securing Planning for Scania’s new state-of-the-art workshop facility in Sussex
- A cross-Divisional examination of our work with pharmacists Day Lewis
- SHW’s specialist expertise in the valuation of Academy schools
- How just about every part of the firm has been involved with Bedford Point, a Croydon office block
- Why Cats Protection use SHW as their Property Advisor of choice
- Drilling down into the added-value service of our Commercial Management teams to the likes of investment companies such as Danworth Holdings
- The extent to which Thornton Heath – one of London’s current property hotspots – is being transformed by our Development Consultancy
- The story of how our building surveyors came to the rescue of a Bayswater residence in danger of collapse
- An examination of the valuable forensic data we supply to clients about the local and regional markets we know so well.
To download a copy visit: https://www.shw.co.uk/storage/downloads/1539779428_shw_showcase_oct_2018.pdf
Partner Alex Gale, who oversees PR & Marketing for the firm said: “I hope SHOWCASE provides some context of the breadth of our service provision, and also throws a spotlight onto excellent work done by our surveyors and planners for happy clients.”
020 8662 2704