7 December 2017
Tungsten Park is a speculative industrial new build in Handcross, West Sussex which will provide in excess of 80,000 sq ft of much-needed warehousing / light industrial space.
SHW are marketing the two units jointly with Vail Williams - they will be ready Q3 2018.
Unit 1 extends to 43,000 sq ft and is available as a whole unit. Unit 2 extends to 40,960 sq ft and is available as a whole or in part from 13,000 sq ft upwards. Terms have already been agreed for a sale of Unit 1.
The units will built to institutionally acceptable design and specification as follows:
• 8M Clear height to underside of haunch
• 50 kN/m2 Warehouse ﬂoor loading
• Unit 1 – 3 x loading doors
• Unit 2 – 4 x loading doors
• Ample onsite car parking
• Good loading / HGV Circulation
• Landscaped surrounds
• Potential for creating secure yards
• Units divisible from 13,000 sq ft
• Institutional standard steel frame & clad construction
Handcross is situated just south of Crawley immediately on the A23 - the site gives great access to the M23, M25 and the coast.
Tim Hardwicke, Head of Agency for SHW said: “The intense shortage of industrial stock in the South East has been well documented – this is a very welcome partial solution for large and medium-sized occupiers.”