4 May 2017
SHW appointed on Churchill Court - up to 106,000 sq ft of Grade A offices in Crawley
SHW have been appointed with GVA and Vail Williams as joint agents for Churchill Court - newly refurbished Grade A offices on the Manor Royal Business Park, Crawley comprising 106,000 sq ft.
This three site campus has the following features:
• Reconfigured reception
• 100 car parking spaces at 1:279 sq ft
• 8 person passenger lift
• Male and female shower facilities
• New windows and curtain wall glazing
• Full CAT A refurbishment
• VRF air-conditioning system
• Full access raised floors
• Metal pan suspended ceiling with LED lighting
• EPC B rating
• Capable of 1:8 per sqm occupational density
• Floor to ceiling height of 2.75-3 metres
Churchill Court 3 - 27,900 sq ft - is the first to have completed the refurb and is available immediately.
Agency Partner Adam Godfrey said: "It's great to join the team for such a high quality complex. We anticipate interest will be keen given the locale and facilities. CC3 is fabulous office accommodation and represents very good value for money given the innovative and efficient specification resulting in low cost per work station. We have an on-site marketing suite and we would be delighted to arrange an inspection."