Wayne is a Director within the London office Building Consultancy Department having joined the team in 2016. ayne has over 25 years building surveying practice experience and was elected professional member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors in November 2005.
He is responsible for developing Building Consultancy services across the London region and supporting the Building Consultancy Division nationwide.
He has extensive knowledge and a wealth of experience of core building surveying disciplines.
Wayne has worked extensively within the commercial and residential sectors with Property Management and private Landlords. Wayne’s building surveying expertise includes the following areas:
- Industrial, commercial and residential pre acquisition building surveys reports.
- Contract administration & project management.
- Planned maintenance reports and capital expenditure plans.
- Tenant and landlord potential, interim and terminal dilapidations matters.
- License for alteration applications and related matters
- Project monitoring and client advisory role.
- Defect diagnosis and analysis.
- Project Feasibility studies.
- Property development including construction, extension, alterations, and refurbishment.
- Repair and maintenance of buildings.
- Party wall matters.
- CDM guidance.
- Planning, Building Regulations & statutory control.
- Design and specification.
- Expert Witness.
- Co-ordination of building fire safety inspections.