1 August 2016
SHW's Agency Division have transacted 60 office deals inside the M25 in 2015/16 - the joint most active firm along with Lambert Smith Hampton in terms of the number of instructions.
Though square footage was down on last year, as was the case with most of the Top Ten, SHW chalked up some notable successes this year including:
• Leonardo Building letting to Virgin Atlantic (Manor Royal, Crawley) - 110,544 sq ft
• Letting of 1st floor St John's Court (Crawley) - 12,000 sq ft
• Sale of Shackleton Gate (Croydon) - 28,225 sq ft
• Letting of Global House (Epsom) - 12,000 sq ft
• Letting of Citylink to The Body Shop (Croydon) - 4,845 sq ft
SHW are also the only regional firm to feature in the list along with nine global / national businesses.
Head of Agency Tim Hardwicke said of the findings: "The sheer number of deals demonstrates the high level activity SHW carry out across the South East and the large number of companies who rely on our advice and expertise for their property disposals."