Stiles Harold WilliamsA modern multi-disciplinary, property based professional advisory firm. Read more.
HistoryEstablished for 215 years, we can trace our roots back to 1798 in Croydon and London. Read more.
OfficesWe work from offices across the South of England, London and the Midlands on property all over the UK. Read more.
People150 people with 80 fee earners of whom more than 50 are Chartered Surveyors. Read more.
Core Commercial ServicesCommercial Agency and Investment, Landlord and Tenant, Valuations and Business Rates, Development Consultancy and Town planning, Building Consultancy and Commercial Management. Read more.
Specialist Commercial ServicesAviation, Motor Trade/Roadside and Leisure Property, Expert Witness work, Educational and Healthcare Property and LPA Fixed Charge Receivership. Read more.
Residential ServicesLeasehold Enfranchisement, Leasehold Management, Town Planning, Building Consultancy, Residential Development Consultancy and Valuation. Read more.
Available PropertiesCommercial properties and sites to let and for sale, Investment sales and Residential Development Properties and sites for sale. Read more.
Stiles Harold Williams NewsFor news of our activities log in to our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter and read the News Section on our Website. Read more.
Environmental PolicyStiles Harold Williams adopts a positive attitude to the environnment and sustainability issues. Read more.
Contact UsSee our list of Offices with the relevant contact details. Read more.
making property work - that's what we do
Stiles Harold Williams is an independent property advisory business with specialists in many aspects of commercial and residential property. From offices in London and the south east we serve our clients across the UK, striving to provide the right answers to their property needs and making property work for their benefit.
- 5 May 2015
- The Worthing commercial and retail property markets are on the up and up – feeling ‘500% better than 2014’ according to property consultants Stiles Harold Williams.
Significant recent activity includes:
• Headline rents on industrial properties back to pre-recession levels
• The refurbishment and letting of Crescent House, Crescent Rd – 20,000 sq ft of high quality office space to the WT Fry Group
• Successful acquisition of 70,000 sq ft (including 20,000 sq ft of newly built space) for Manhattan Kitchens in the Lancing Business Park nearby.
• The sale of 11 North Street, Worthing on behalf of Worthing Borough Council
• Securing a 30% increase in rental income for the landlord on a rent review of a 20,000 sq ft industrial unit in Lancing
• Securing a 25% increase in rental income for the landlord on a rent review of a large retail store in Worthing
- 1 May 2015
- Despite - or maybe in spite of the fact we’re on the eve of a General Election - the search in the Central London commercial property market for a mythical beast that is neither a raging bull nor snarling bear continues. Having worked as a private sector surveyor in the property industry for the past 35 years I think I can say I have seen it all, apart perhaps from the animal that stands up for rent and capital sustainability.
In the past 18 months, those living and working in the London commercial property market are now all too familiar with record high levels of retail / restaurant Zone A rates and Office rates/ sq ft being achieved every month. In the retail world traditional prime locations such as Oxford Street, Regent Street and Old Bond Street have all of late smashed historically achieved rent barriers and now specialist locations such as Chinatown, Jermyn Street and Shepherd Market in Mayfair regularly stun the market with new lettings at levels of value out of reach fro
- 30 April 2015
- A new arts centre is hoping to bring the bright lights to Croydon, with a little help from Stiles Harold Williams.
Our planning team successfully brought a change of use application before Croydon Borough Council for the Barn Theatre, a 230-seat auditorium, rehearsal space and a recording studio in the Pilton Industrial Estate in Pitlake, West Croydon.
- 29 April 2015
- Swallows Business Park is a major new industrial development near Hailsham, East Sussex. Comprising 24 acres, the site is suitable for a variety of uses, and has historic planning consent for the erection of 160,000 sq ft of light industrial and warehouse space.
Units can be designed and built to suit specific occupiers’ requirements, and are available to let (10,000 sq ft+) or buy (from 0.25 acres upwards).
- 29 April 2015
- Stiles Harold Williams has not been traditionally recognised as a leading firm in residential leasehold management, however the department’s impressive recent growth is certainly worthy of note.
Under Nick Faulkner’s leadership, and due to the hard work of his talented and rapidly expanding team across all our offices, SHW’s management portfolio has grown from 1,500 units in Eastbourne and London in spring 2011 to more than 9,000 across the country today. In order to facilitate this growth we have been delighted to recruit 16 experienced and qualified members of staff.
click to open pdf