Stiles Harold WilliamsA modern multi-disciplinary, property based professional advisory firm. Read more.
HistoryEstablished for 215 years, we can trace our roots back to 1798 in Croydon and London. Read more.
OfficesWe work from offices across the South of England, London and the Midlands on property all over the UK. Read more.
People150 people with 80 fee earners of whom more than 50 are Chartered Surveyors. Read more.
Core Commercial ServicesCommercial Agency and Investment, Landlord and Tenant, Valuations and Business Rates, Development Consultancy and Town planning, Building Consultancy and Commercial Management. Read more.
Specialist Commercial ServicesAviation, Motor Trade/Roadside and Leisure Property, Expert Witness work, Educational and Healthcare Property and LPA Fixed Charge Receivership. Read more.
Residential ServicesLeasehold Enfranchisement, Leasehold Management, Town Planning, Building Consultancy, Residential Development Consultancy and Valuation. Read more.
Available PropertiesCommercial properties and sites to let and for sale, Investment sales and Residential Development Properties and sites for sale. Read more.
Stiles Harold Williams NewsFor news of our activities log in to our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter and read the News Section on our Website. Read more.
Environmental PolicyStiles Harold Williams adopts a positive attitude to the environnment and sustainability issues. Read more.
Contact UsSee our list of Offices with the relevant contact details. Read more.
making property work - that's what we do
Stiles Harold Williams is an independent property advisory business with specialists in many aspects of commercial and residential property. From offices in London and the south east we serve our clients across the UK, striving to provide the right answers to their property needs and making property work for their benefit.
- 29 November 2016
- Sometimes the usual spirit of competitive bonhomie surrounding commercial rent reviews breaks down and the only recourse is to refer the matter to third party determination either by way of an Arbitration Award or Independent Expert Determination.
Stiles Harold Williams have been highly effective in this realm throughout 2016 representing the interests of our clients. Here are three instances in which Richard Bull, Partner within the Professional Department has acted as an Expert Witness and was instrumental in securing a positive outcome:
- 28 November 2016
- SHW Development Consultancy have completed the sale of 123-129 Portland Rd, Hove in excess of the guide price of £1.25million.
The existing property – in the popular Poets Corner district – was sold to a private investor complete with Planning Permission for 11 flats in addition to potentially seven more with air rights on the third storey subject to planning.
- 28 November 2016
- SHW has completed the sale of 3 & 6 Heath Square, Boltro Rd, Haywards Heath to a private propco.
Number 3 (2,554 sq ft plus eight parking spaces) will remain as office capacity, whereas #6 (5,422 sq ft plus 19 spaces) will be converted to nine residential units via Permitted Development Rights.
Furthermore, SHW will retain the management of the remaining offices, which we have been instructed on for a considerable length of time.
- 17 November 2016
- SHW are currently marketing three adjacent units at Castlegrove Business Park in Durban Road, Bognor Regis on behalf of PNH Properties.
Following refurbishment of the units, SHW can now offer space comprising 1,900 sq ft, 7,969 sq ft and 8,260 sq ft providing a total of 18,132 sq ft.
Castlegrove Business Park is well landscaped with an extensive road frontage to Durban Road. The units are available on new leases and occupiers can gain occupation very quickly as the landlord uses short Law Society leases.
- 15 November 2016
- Following the trend from other parts of the region, the Crawley / Gatwick area is now experiencing a severe demand and insufficient supply of warehouse/ light industrial units.
Premises are currently letting very fast with very few properties left, even in the wider vicinity.
Recent examples include:
• 16 Denvale Trade Park, Crawley – 4,100 sq ft - LET
• Gatwick 55, Crawley – 55,000 sq ft - LET
• Oakwood Trade Park, Crawley – ALL UNITS LET
• Unit 1 Spindle Way, Crawley – 6,000 sq ft – UNDER OFFER
• Unit 18 Gatwick Metro Centre, Horley – 3,000 sq ft – SOLD
• Forgewood, Crawley – 3,300 sq ft AVAILABLE, 3,000 sq ft - UNDER OFFER
• 3 Acre Warehouse site For Sale at Pease Pottage/Crawley – UNDER OFFER
click to open pdf