Stiles Harold WilliamsA modern multi-disciplinary, property based professional advisory firm. Read more.
HistoryEstablished for 215 years, we can trace our roots back to 1798 in Croydon and London. Read more.
OfficesWe work from offices across the South of England, London and the Midlands on property all over the UK. Read more.
People150 people with 80 fee earners of whom more than 50 are Chartered Surveyors. Read more.
Core Commercial ServicesCommercial Agency and Investment, Landlord and Tenant, Valuations and Business Rates, Development Consultancy and Town planning, Building Consultancy and Commercial Management. Read more.
Specialist Commercial ServicesAviation, Motor Trade/Roadside and Leisure Property, Expert Witness work, Educational and Healthcare Property and LPA Fixed Charge Receivership. Read more.
Residential ServicesLeasehold Enfranchisement, Leasehold Management, Town Planning, Building Consultancy, Residential Development Consultancy and Valuation. Read more.
Available PropertiesCommercial properties and sites to let and for sale, Investment sales and Residential Development Properties and sites for sale. Read more.
Stiles Harold Williams NewsFor news of our activities log in to our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter and read the News Section on our Website. Read more.
Environmental PolicyStiles Harold Williams adopts a positive attitude to the environnment and sustainability issues. Read more.
Contact UsSee our list of Offices with the relevant contact details. Read more.
making property work - that's what we do
Stiles Harold Williams is an independent property advisory business with specialists in many aspects of commercial and residential property. From offices in London and the south east we serve our clients across the UK, striving to provide the right answers to their property needs and making property work for their benefit.
- 18 January 2017
- Space is scarce in central London – but SHW Agency have premium secure underground parking spaces available in Kensington right next to the Royal Albert Hall.
The bays in Prince Consort Road are available on an annual rolling licence ranging from £8,500 to £10,000 p.a.
- 18 January 2017
- SHW Agency are marketing 1,150 sq ft of refurbished office space in Parsons Green – a short walk from the King’s Road, Fulham, Chelsea and other sought-after locations.
The first floor offices in Heathman’s Rd SW6 has the following amenities:
• Self-contained WCs
• Open plan
• Entry phone system
• New flooring
- 16 January 2017
- Stiles Harold Williams have recently been active on a diverse range of sites across Sussex, resulting in planning consent for in excess of 500 new homes.
Q3 / Q4 2016 has seen successful marketing campaigns for urban brownfield developments such as Portland Road in Hove and Upperton Rd in Eastbourne. Early 2017 activity has focused on Greenfield rural locations in villages across East & West Sussex. Satisfied clients include:
• Private individuals
• Public sector bodies
• LPA Receivers
- 11 January 2017
- Stiles Harold Williams have just published their fourth News Digest of 2016, a quarterly review of stories from the firm.
A total of 161 press releases were issued over the year – covering notable deals and instructions across all four Divisions – Agency Building Consultancy Professional and Property Management.
- 9 January 2017
- SHW Agency have completed the letting of three floors of Lyndean House, Brighton to travel company 15Below.
The company already occupied one floor but have taken a total of 8,400 sq ft due to expansion.