Stiles Harold WilliamsA modern multi-disciplinary, property based professional advisory firm. Read more.
HistoryEstablished for 215 years, we can trace our roots back to 1798 in Croydon and London. Read more.
OfficesWe work from offices across the South of England, London and the Midlands on property all over the UK. Read more.
People150 people with 80 fee earners of whom more than 50 are Chartered Surveyors. Read more.
Core Commercial ServicesCommercial Agency and Investment, Landlord and Tenant, Valuations and Business Rates, Development Consultancy and Town planning, Building Consultancy and Commercial Management. Read more.
Specialist Commercial ServicesAviation, Motor Trade/Roadside and Leisure Property, Expert Witness work, Educational and Healthcare Property and LPA Fixed Charge Receivership. Read more.
Residential ServicesLeasehold Enfranchisement, Leasehold Management, Town Planning, Building Consultancy, Residential Development Consultancy and Valuation. Read more.
Available PropertiesCommercial properties and sites to let and for sale, Investment sales and Residential Development Properties and sites for sale. Read more.
Stiles Harold Williams NewsFor news of our activities log in to our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter and read the News Section on our Website. Read more.
Environmental PolicyStiles Harold Williams adopts a positive attitude to the environnment and sustainability issues. Read more.
Contact UsSee our list of Offices with the relevant contact details. Read more.
making property work - that's what we do
Stiles Harold Williams is an independent property advisory business with specialists in many aspects of commercial and residential property. From offices in London and the south east we serve our clients across the UK, striving to provide the right answers to their property needs and making property work for their benefit.
- 28 May 2015
- World-renowned property sector journal Estates Gazette have included Stiles Harold Williams in their Top Five most active agents in the M25 belt.
SHW outperformed notable national players such as JLL and Strutt & Parker with involvement in 447,677 sq ft of transactions in the twelve months to the end of March 2015.
The firm’s high ranking is indicative of increasing dominance in the M25 market and a rising profile in a buoyant market, as well as prominence in locations such as Croydon – hailed by EG as the ‘new Shoreditch’.
- 27 May 2015
- Recent research showing Brighton & Hove to be a UK property hotspot fails to take into account specific local factors – and conversely the city is facing a severe shortage of commercial real estate, according to property consultants Stiles Harold Williams.
Although the city has several proposed high-profile developments, such as One Preston Park and CityView these fail to meet the current demand for office space in a time of economic resurgence.
- 21 May 2015
- More than 70 delegates from the UK property sector gathered in Croydon last week for the Develop Croydon Investor Tour – demonstrating both the tremendous change already happening in the Borough as well as the potential for future development.
Richard Plant (pictured leading the tour above) Head of SHW’s Croydon / South London office and Chair of Develop Croydon, was instrumental in organising the event. The itinerary included a networking breakfast, VIP tram ride, a rooftop reception at the prestigious Bernard Weatherill House and a walking tour of central Croydon, complete with headset commentary outlining the future of the Borough – the morning rounded off with a buffet lunch at Sunley House.
- 19 May 2015
- Stiles Harold Williams have been appointed to source new retail locations for global chocolate cafe Dipndip.
The brand is successfully trading from 32 branches internationally and is now seeking to roll out in Central London.
Desired sites will have the following criteria:
- 14 May 2015
- Luxury British beauty brand Cosmetics a La Carte will be relocating their flagship boutique to Sloane Square this summer – with the assistance of the SHW Professional team.
A particular site was needed – one with the right customer profile / footfall - but also a premises which could be transformed into a unique amalgamation of a lab and boutique in order to give “ultimate creative control” for customers, situating Cosmetics a La Carte http://www.alacartelondon.com in one of London's favourite fashion and lifestyle shopping destinations alongside other well-loved brands.
click to open pdf