Stiles Harold WilliamsA modern multi-disciplinary, property based professional advisory firm. Read more.
HistoryEstablished for 215 years, we can trace our roots back to 1798 in Croydon and London. Read more.
OfficesWe work from offices across the South of England, London and the Midlands on property all over the UK. Read more.
People150 people with 80 fee earners of whom more than 50 are Chartered Surveyors. Read more.
Core Commercial ServicesCommercial Agency and Investment, Landlord and Tenant, Valuations and Business Rates, Development Consultancy and Town planning, Building Consultancy and Commercial Management. Read more.
Specialist Commercial ServicesAviation, Motor Trade/Roadside and Leisure Property, Expert Witness work, Educational and Healthcare Property and LPA Fixed Charge Receivership. Read more.
Residential ServicesLeasehold Enfranchisement, Leasehold Management, Town Planning, Building Consultancy, Residential Development Consultancy and Valuation. Read more.
Available PropertiesCommercial properties and sites to let and for sale, Investment sales and Residential Development Properties and sites for sale. Read more.
Stiles Harold Williams NewsFor news of our activities log in to our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter and read the News Section on our Website. Read more.
Environmental PolicyStiles Harold Williams adopts a positive attitude to the environnment and sustainability issues. Read more.
Contact UsSee our list of Offices with the relevant contact details. Read more.
making property work - that's what we do
Stiles Harold Williams is an independent property advisory business with specialists in many aspects of commercial and residential property. From offices in London and the south east we serve our clients across the UK, striving to provide the right answers to their property needs and making property work for their benefit.
- 2 July 2015
- Yes. After years of discussions, research, meetings, lobbying, marketing and promotion, the Airports Commission has finally issued its “recommendation”. The “recommendation” is for a third runway to be built at Heathrow.
- 30 June 2015
- Stiles Harold Williams have been instructed to sell / lease these high quality self-contained offices with good potential for residential conversion in Leatherhead, Surrey.
- 30 June 2015
- As of 1st October 2015 a new licensing scheme is set to come in to effect in Croydon requiring all privately rented properties across all of the borough to have a licence.
The aim of the licence is to ensure:
- Anti-Social behaviour is dealt with effectively
- Health & safety and welfare are safeguarded
- Adequate property & tenancy management arrangements are in place
- The accommodation is suitable for the number of occupants
- Landlords are ‘fit & proper persons’ or employ managing agents who are
- All landlords and managing agents operate at the same minimum level of professional standards
- 23 June 2015
- The trend towards converting office space into homes continues apace – and Stiles Harold Williams have had several notable recent successes.
Rutland House, in Epsom, for instance is a four storey 11,000 sq ft building which we have sold on behalf of our client and achieved significantly more than the original guide price. The sale paves the way for 32 brand new flats.
- 19 June 2015
- A sure indicator of a resurgent property market is the moment when there is hot demand for a range of asset types in the provinces.
SHW’s Worthing office have been part of a flurry of successful sales, lets and acquisitions which are testimony to this trend.
The sale of a prominent, modern (2007) and well situated 1,800 sq ft office unit in Yeoman Gate (above, left) for instance is will soon be creating more employment on a site shared by the likes of David Lloyd, Southern Water and Equitini.
click to open pdf